Monday, August 8, 2011

All girly Boarding Waiting toddler pack!

I am so excited but anxious at the same time because I don’t like airport’s check points (besides, part of my 2 femurs are of metal ;() so wish us luck my friends!

This is the first time that I am traveling alone with Pinky and now she can really move around…oops! Therefore, I prepared a compilation of all the amazing Princesses, Ballerinas, and Girly printable around. I know for sure that Pinky will be trilled, not boring at all and learning while we wait boarding.

Here’s what we have:

Marlee 36-37 131

All girly package inside a Dora’s lunchbox. It is lighter, so Pinky can carry it like a grown up traveling PRINCESS! (and on hand in case of mommy need it :D)

  Marlee 36-37 107

Ballerinas puzzles. (I found this at Target almost a year ago. They come with a wood box but I taken them (as all the other activities) inside Ziploc bags.

Marlee 36-37 108

DIY Princesses Bracelets. Ok, the objective is to make her own beautiful bracelets but what she doesn’t know is that she will practice her fine motor abilities- lacing. (Shhh don’t tell her!)

Marlee 36-37 130

Magnifying Princesses picture cards. I did this one myself with some Google images. (I know this one will be her fav one! The cards with the small princesses have a medium size princess on back as a self control in case she will need some help.) 

Marlee 36-37 109

DIY matching pattern cards. I did them with some recycle folders I have (from hubby’s conferences) plus some foam stickers I just bought a few days ago at Target. Easy and an endless activity! She can match them, count them, continue the patterns, practice her colors in English, French, Spanish. All for FREE!!!

Marlee 36-37 110

Stamping with inkpad. Yes, these are the same foam stickers over foam shapes block bought at Target. Plus I added an small paper pack. Lovely stamped letters for her family to meet soon.

Marlee 36-37 111

Which one is different with a Montessori twist. This one is from Princess Preschool pack at 1+1+1=1

Marlee 36-37 112

Counting cards with a Montessori twist (I am just taking the clips and hope they don’t stop me at the check point….oopsss…they already are going to!. I found it at: Princess Preschool pack at 1+1+1=1

Marlee 36-37 113

Writing. Practicing our letters and numbers. I found it at:ABC Princess Trace Cards from Little piles everywhere.

Marlee 36-37 114

DIY Princess Coloring book. Some printable are from Carissa’s Princess Preschool pack at 1+1+1=1 and others from Google images.

Marlee 36-37 115Marlee 36-37 116Marlee 36-37 117

Marlee 36-37 118

Color puzzles. Found this at: Little Piles everywhere.

Marlee 36-37 119

Counting. The cards are from ABC Princess Trace Cards from Little piles everywhere and our counters are gems (from Target, too!)

As you can see, all our activities are short, easy for small spaces, engaging (I hope so!) and they fix well in snack Ziploc bags, plus we take Montessori with us!

In addition, we are taking some Princesses books with us. I don’t post about them but all our units are FULL of books.

For this one we are taking an amazing book we won a few months ago on a giveaway hosted by Home Grown Families. It’s a book written by Victoria Osteen: Gifts from the Heart.

It’s a story about 2 siblings playing Knights and Princesses which go to a kingdom where everybody is busy because it’s the King’s birthday party. They find a little girl sad. She can’t celebrate the King’s birthday because she doesn’t have the money required to buy a great gift for the king. The 2 siblings help the kids to make their own celebration for the King with activities involving their talents God puts inside everyone: face painting, juggling, singing, art. The king heard them singing, goes to their celebration and feels happy because they gave him the best gift ever…caring and giving from your heart. Pinky LOVES this story. At the beginning she couldn’t understand why the sister gave her princess crown to the “sad” girl if it was hers. A good point for teaching her about giving, even that she can’t understand it 100%. Also, the book talks about how amazing God made us, each one unique with talents ready to share with others.

Thanks to Home Grown Families and Victoria Osteen for this amazing book for our bookshelf. It is going with us on vacation!

My own Sleepy Beauty!

Marlee 36-37 002

Blessings!

Linking to:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out, and for the great links! I am saving them for my daughter! I love the magnify glass activity! My boys would go crazy for that with bugs or something!

Thanks for sharing!

jess_hak said...

This is such a great pack of everything girly! :) I really like the magnifying princess activity. So much fun. I hope that your travels go smoothly.

Mommy to the Princesses said...

That is so cute! I am saving this for our trip in September!

Deb Chitwood said...

Wow! What a great traveling pack for a little girl! You have so many fun, creative ideas - and I love that you added hands-on activities for eye-hand coordination! Thanks for linking up at Montessori Monday! I featured your post at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/LivingMontessoriNow

Celebration Ideas Online said...

what a great idea!!! love this.. thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Qué de cosas tan preciosas!
Seguro que se divierte a lo grande!

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates