Monday, January 30, 2012

Let the child be a child…

I tried to encourage Pinky in everything way I can. I want her to know that mommy is always there and always will. I want her to be confident about herself, learn to make her own choices and don’t be too aware of what people may think.

If she feels like dancing in the middle of the mall while listening to a great musical group, so go ahead (just be careful to don’t run into somebody, lol)

IMG_2573

Voci Angelica Trio

(International folk music re-imagined for cello, voice, and percussion)

Here’s my little one, following her desire to dance as there were nobody around. My child’s desire to dance been free!!!

If you have an extra time, check the group website. They’re great! 

 

“Free the child’s potential, and you will transform him into the world” Maria Montessori

Linking to:

Montessori Monday

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Too Cute! Pinky is a star!! Thank you for sharing.

We Can Do All Things said...

Your daughter is beautiful!

Deb Chitwood said...

Your daughter reminds me of mine ... loving to dance! Beautiful music and a great way to encourage your daughter to follow her interests! :) Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

Airamty said...

Thanks ladies for your kind comments! Pinky loves to dance since she was inside mommy. I used to put some music on my belly and I could feel her moving like crazy....oh my little dancing peanut!

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates