Don’t you love when you can get lots of learning and fun from one simple activity? I really do….it makes my life so easy! (lol, just kidding).
This is an idea I wanted to try with Pinky for a long time now but I didn’t want to pay for the cards and I was so lazy to make them, so searching around I found ones for free. Thanks to Walking by the way for sharing them!
Pinky liked and tried many of the cards before she decided to make a mess have more fun with the sand.
First, she tried with a stick (we need lots of practice with the correct pencil grasp), but then she got tired and decided to use her finger, much easier and the right excuse to start the sand mess fun sensorial time later one. Mommy is ok with that now ,since she can implement some practical life practice sweeping the sand from the table and then cleaning it with a wet towel. Thumbs up for practical life experience!!!
Have a great week!!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...