Thursday, March 8, 2012

Toys scavenger hunt for sizes!

Here is how we learn about same, different, big, bigger, biggest, small, smaller, smallest, big, medium and small. You also can count them, group by color, living/nonliving, animals, objects, etc. Lots of possibilities with a few toys! Plus you keep your child moving and thinking around.

IMG_3873

Everything started like this:

Pinky: Mommy, I need the big Ariel, it is the same as this little Ariel.

Mommy: ummm, I think is here. What else toys do you have that are the same but different sizes?

Pinky: I have a Princess Barbie! Look mommy!

Mommy: Anything else?

Pinky: And Cinderella…I have two…a big one and a small one.

Mommy: Oh….Would you like to see what else can we find in your bedroom?

Pinky: oh yes! (jumping and very excited!)

IMG_3866

IMG_3857

IMG_3865

IMG_3868

She was very concentrated about lining them up into a straight line from left to right (bigger to smaller) and being very careful to don’t disturb the objects around while putting new ones.

She loved it….she had a blast and I didn’t have to plan ahead, buy anything or moved…lol….I just sat on the floor, and let her have fun job until the table was FULL!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates