Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bubble foam fun!! (FOAM-ERATOR)

I saw this one on Pinterest (here’s the link to the post) and was on my to-do-list for a while until I got the best opportunity to give it a try: a sitting day! Oh boy, it was LOTS of fun. It was tried by TWO almost 4 years old girls and got 4 thumbs up (lol….two thumbs up for each girl). They had a great time; they laugh, cleaned their cars, dance, laugh a bit more and I even got the windows cleaned up, sort of!  The best thing about this is you won’t need too much time to prepare it when you are needing something ASAP.

Marlee 45-46 mo 373Marlee 45-46 mo 398

Marlee 45-46 mo 367Marlee 45-46 mo 377

Marlee 45-46 mo 396

Just a note: do not blow it in because your will get the opposite reaction: all the foam get inside the bottle and maybe into your mouth, lol.

Marlee 45-46 mo 397

Marlee 45-46 mo 391

Try it.

You’ll love it!!!

1 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Airamty, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates