Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jacob’s ladder

A few months ago, I saw a “different” toy in the dollar section at Target and couldn’t resist to buy it. I didn’t know its name, tried to Google it but I failed. Later on, while visiting an Historical attraction, I found the toy again as one of the colonial toys here in New England, and there was its name: Jacob’s ladder. Here’s a link to Wikipedia about it.

Marlee 45-46 mo 449

Then, I found some videos on YouTube with great things you could do with it like, the letters of the ABCs, a dancer, dog, horse, some magic tricks, etc. I loved it! And started to teach Pinky some tricks to do with it. She was interested for a while but not as much as I would love (Oh well!). In order to help her to make the ABCs letters, I did some cards just like the ones I did for the Legos in here

If you would like to give them a try with your kids, here they are (there are 2 letters missing because I really couldn’t made them Sad smile.)

Have fun and remember to…….

Marlee 45-46 mo 456Marlee 45-46 mo 001Marlee 45-46 mo 008Marlee 45-46 mo 452

Want to get inspired, just go and check these links:

The SUnday Showcase

3 comments:

Andrea @ No Doubt Learning said...

I was just talking to a friend about Jacob's Ladders the other day! Thanks for the card ideas - we'll have to try this out! Here from the Sunday Showcase :)

Amy Johnson said...

i tried the link to the letter pics but it didn't work.

Airamty said...

Thanks Amy for lketting me know. I think it is fixed now! I hope you enjoy them. Take care!

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates