I wanted to share with you an easy but cute gift for that very special graduate in your life!
This week our beloved Daddy is graduating, so Pinky wanted to do something special for him. Here is her masterpiece:
Isn’t it too cute!!!. I helped her to draw their tiny feet! lol
Just print your favorite photo, cut and paste. Then, have fun decorating with stickers!
Busy at work!
Another one of her art pieces! Her friend at school and she holding an ALOHA sign.
We have LOTS of these cute scenes!!!!
I love to see how her imagination flies away making scenes using stickers and markers!
It is also a great quite activity for “big” kids while waiting at the doctors office, church, etc.
Here is another post with more sticker fun art making!






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...