Sunday, June 2, 2013

Artistic gift idea

This upcoming week, Pinky’s school will be celebrating Teacher appreciation week. Therefore, every child have to make their teachers an art-related gift. Since, I am having such a busy time with our moving plans, I totally forgot about the project. We just had the night before to come up with an idea to have Pinky in the mood to make something artistic for 3 of her teachers. Well, mommy got really inspired with such short time and Pinky got excited about how fun was her gift. LOL….Mommy power!!!

Here is our project:

  • I encouraged her to dress up…..very easy task since Pinky LOVES to dress-up.

iphone photo 206

  • She laid down on the floor making different postures while I was up high on a chair taking her photos. This one was kind of hard since she was moving all over the place…..I think because it is the first time we take photos just laying down.

iphone photo 189iphone photo 193

iphone photo 202

iphone photo 197iphone photo 195

  • Printed the ones I liked the most or inspired me the most!

iphone photo 203

  • Cut the photo and glue on paper.
  • Let her run her imagination with markers, pencil, stickers, felt, and everything on her way.
  • Outcome: 3 artistic, personalized and cute projects in just less than an hour with a very happy and excited girl telling her mommy: “This is really super fun, mommy!”

iphone photo 208

For her PA teacher….he is really tall! lol

iphone photo 211

For one of her Primary class teacher.

iphone photo 210

For another of her primary class teacher.

  • I am thinking these could make such a great Father’s day gift and a summer art activity, as well.

 

Woohooo!!!

 

Now, were are my best friends: scissor, tape, and marker????

 

Also, I am hooked with Instagram, so if you would like to follow us, here is ours: Airamty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates