I love to do shopping at the Dollar Store. Every time I go, I find lots of different stuff that I can use to play with Pinky. That’s how I got the idea of use some cable ties and a colander to practice some fine motor activity. As soon as Pinky saw the tray, she turned so happy and started playing with the cable ties and introducing them in the holes. And I wonder: Who tought her how to do that?...haha
We could be able to practice some colors, too.

Also, she turned around the colander and tried to pull the cable ties, (she couldn’t since they are thick by one of the ends).
And pull, and pull…..until she noticed that pushing was better….

Another use found by my Pinky… It can be a great Hat!!!

And then…… A colander monster looking for a cute girl to kiss!
and…..

THIS IS LIFE!!!
We could be able to practice some colors, too.

Also, she turned around the colander and tried to pull the cable ties, (she couldn’t since they are thick by one of the ends).

And pull, and pull…..until she noticed that pushing was better….

Another use found by my Pinky… It can be a great Hat!!!

And then…… A colander monster looking for a cute girl to kiss!

and…..

THIS IS LIFE!!!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...