Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Some stuff from Target!

I think I am addict to the Dollar spot at Target! Whenever I go to the store, I make sure I pass by the dollar spot and see what new things they have…Here are some of the last findings….

Marlee 35-36 240

And here is my little Pinky trying them ASAP!!!

Marlee 35-36 285Marlee 35-36 289

Matching Upper and lower case letters!

Marlee 35-36 291

Animals actions cards!!!…there are some with animals sounds, too!

Marlee 35-36 292Marlee 35-36 294Marlee 35-36 295Marlee 35-36 305Marlee 35-36 315Marlee 35-36 309

The animals action cards were her favorite ones….and mines, too!! She looks so cute doing like the animals. In the first 3 photos she is doing like a frog: jumping, jumping and jumping! Next, like a kitten, flying like a butterfly and camouflaging like a chameleon!!!

Also, these are great for our workboxes or trays!!!

There’re still available with more great School tools!!!

2 comments:

mtotowangu said...

I can't wait to see my small Chocolate having fun and playin' around like Your Little Princess. Huggs xxx :)

Unknown said...

I love the dollar bins at target! They are always a score for us too. I love the flash cards i'll have to see if ours carries them :)

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates