Tuesday, May 8, 2012

One with Nature!

Coming form a beautiful island, Puerto Rico, I am always trying to teach Pinky about the beauty of nature. The pros about living in the States are the seasons appreciation. All the splendid changes, the weather, the plants, the animals. The cons are the nearby family, of course, and the missing never ending summer, the sun, the beaches, the peaceful sound of the “coquies” at night, the exposure to nature everywhere. Inside home (lizards, coquies, ants, etc. that make it inside with such a great ability), on your not fenced yard, within the curved country roads, at our country house. How much I miss my pretty Puerto Rico!

I had to learn how to love (or at least tolerate..oopps sorry about the sincere feeling!) the changing weather, how to survive the cold Winter, my Spring allergies and the short Summers. I have to do it because I want my daughter to love every bit of our nature, our earth. I want her to take care of our world and be grateful for the beautiful gift. In order to achieve this learning, sometimes I have to slow down the stressful day, forget the chores, and just listen to what God is gifting us.

Here’s what we heard:

 

Marlee 45-46 mo 065Marlee 45-46 mo 120Marlee 45-46 mo 099

Marlee 45-46 mo 075Marlee 45-46 mo 091

Marlee 45-46 mo 148Marlee 45-46 mo 158Marlee 45-46 mo 212

Marlee 45-46 mo 172Marlee 45-46 mo 226

Marlee 45-46 mo 248Marlee 45-46 mo 298Marlee 45-46 mo 306

Marlee 45-46 mo 215Marlee 45-46 mo 325

Marlee 45-46 mo 363Marlee 45-46 mo 032

Marlee 45-46 mo 364

Have a Great Week and Keep Listening!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates