Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wordless Wednesday- Who was playing with my camera?

Most of the time when I am transferring my pictures to the computer, I find some really interesting. When did I take those?….

I think there is a little fairy playing with my camera and she doesn’t know that I know who is it!!!

Marlee 31-32 mo 223Marlee 31-32 mo 224Marlee 31-32 mo 226 Marlee 31-32 mo 227

What’s your WW moment?

Linking to:

3 comments:

Patricia said...

So funny. Congratulations you are over 100 followers:)

Susan Evans said...

That is hilarious! The same thing happened to me when I found some strange pictures on my camera. It ended up being my 4-year-old daughter, whose face was distorted in the last picture, too!

sim only deals said...

hey.
That is hilarious! The same thing happened to me when I found some strange pictures on my camera.

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates