A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to watch my little one’s Half Birthday walk. Pinky’s teachers decided to celebrate Pinky’s half birthday because she is a summer baby. It was such a beautiful celebration. Pinky was so proud, walking around the sun carrying the globe on her hands. Of course, she didn’t turn around the sun 4 and a half times only. In fact, I thinks she did it a bit more. lol
While she was turning around, her friends were singing the song:
The Earth goes around the sun,
The Earth goes around the sun,
The Earth goes around the sun,
And now Pinky is one (1)….. (repeat)
After the walk, the teacher read Pinky’s story of life….from the time she was born, until her 4 and a half years. I wrote about all the places she has visited, her milestones, her friends, special holidays, recitals, classes, etc. I wrote about her sweet and adventurous personality, things that she loves, like food, dance, soccer, music, paint, draw, etc.
While I was writing her story, I realized all the wonderful things that had happened in Pinky’s life, and how blessed I am for get to be part of them. This is the blessing of having such a hard working daddy!
Later, we got to talk about Pinky’s picture poster. Well, the teacher remind mommy about the birthday walk just the afternoon before the amazing day. As you can see, mommy didn’t have anything prepare. So, I found a carton box I was saving for another project, cut it and made a 4 layers poster. Then, glued scrapbook paper and some random photos. I think it looks like a Scrapbook poster! lol Since I have thousands of Pinky’s photos but none printed, I had to print some in paper praying that my printer won’t run out of ink. It was such a long night! But, it was amazing at the end!
Here is a photo of my darlings amazing day! Pinky is officially 4 years and a half! Big girl!
Now she is on her way to turn 5!!!!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...