Bueno en estas dos semanas hemos estado estudiando la letra I y con ella el mundo de los insectos. Hemos hecho muchas cositas aunque aun necesitamos estructuracion. A veces mami termina tan cansada un dia y cintinua asi el otro….ooppsss…tenemos que hacer algo…como sea no hay un solo dia en que no se prenda algo nuevo o se repase lo ya aprendido….
The last two weeks we were learning about the letter I and with this one….the insects theme. We had lots of fun and we learned a lot, but we still need some structure on our little school schedule. Sometimes mommy is so tired that the next day she’s still the same….ooopppsss I have to do something about it! However, there’s none day that we didn’t learn something new or, at least, review what we already know.
Egg carton Craft.
Sensorial bin: Black beans, Corn, Insects, Leaves, Rocks.
Matching Insects cards with plastic insects.
Our tools: Insects book, stickers, cards.
Reviewing the ABC’s.
Shapes Patterns.
Butterflies Matching File Folder.
First time trying our new Pink Tower. She love it!
There’s always time to try new things…so what about walking over the bubbles wrap? Great!!!
Clothespin matching game. Fine Motor Skills. There she is trying to open the clothespin
Finally a mommy and daughter moment…. omg…I think i look weird….lol
I’m linking this post to ABC and 123!
Blessings!




















4 comments:
Hello there! Thanks for leaving such a lovely comment over my blog. I love what you did with the bubble wrap. We will definitely try it here at home. The picture of you and your daughter is so cute. Why do you miss the flamboyan tree? Are you from PR?
Warmly,
Evelyn
Hola Evelyn!
Thank you so very much for a great comment and for your follow up, too! The bubble wrap activity was a hit with my daughter....the sensation is great and she learned to make the pressure required to explode them...Also, yes! I am from PR....from Lares! I came to live to the US 3 years ago when I got married....I miss so much PR, my family and the weather...I love to read your blog and Karen, and them feel PR a little bit near ;)
Blessings,
Maria
I love all your activities! Especially the bubble wrap,it is always a hit with the kids. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...