Because I just love to interact with others, learn about their countries, living, and happy moments. And because I love to receive regular mail….not only bills and marketing letters!
It is so fun when you receive a letter or a postcard from another place at a time you don’t expect it!
At the moment, I am organizing postcards from our travels on an album so I can share them with my beautiful daughter, and learn about the places.
So, if you want to exchange a postcard with us, we would be more than happy to do it! We live on NJ borderline with New York city, so our postcards will be from New York. It’s easier for us…..also I don’t have from NJ even for our album… : (
Lets us know about your thoughts!
Blessings…




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...