Thursday, December 8, 2011

My little pianist

Pinky started piano classes a few weeks ago. It’s just for 15-20 min once a week because her short concentration time. Yes, after 5 minutes she’s looking all around the place and not on the piano lol…..but she really enjoys it…..it is really a delightful moment watching her to practice by her own with her keyboard.

Here’s my little pianist on the making:

IMG_1532IMG_1540IMG_1541IMG_1537

While we are at home, I just sit next to her and let her explore her keyboard. It’s amazing how she starts to do everything her piano teacher thought her….just by her OWN….Can you see now that concentration setting by her own desire? I love it!

 

“Never help a child with a task at which he feels he can succeed.” Maria Montessori

 

Happy Holidays!

Linking to:

Montessori Monday

1 comments:

Deb Chitwood said...

It's great that you're working to follow and encourage your daughter's interests! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Deb @ LivingMontesoriNow.com

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates