I love to take pictures of my little Pinky. I have thousand of photos since the first moment I saw her. Some of them have been lost because camera or computer problems and, sometimes, this hurts . They were treasured moments for a mommy. However, they’re still on my mind. I love to watch them whenever I can and see how much my sweetie has changed. How time flies!!!
A few days ago, she had her first Pajama day at school. Oh my! She was really pretty on those pjs. They were bought specially for this occasion. We went to Macys to buy some stuff for daddy and then she saw it: the perfect pajama! A Hello Kitty one! How could you say no to a little cute face and well behaved (at that moment) little girl?
That morning, I forgot to take the camera with me. How could that happen??? Well….it didn’t happen twice….I took it with me at the end of the school day and managed to take a few photos of my cute little princess.
Now we know something:
We love pajama Days!!!!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...