Monday, September 30, 2013

Our 5 favorite Spanish vowels videos on YouTube

On Monday, we are having fun watching and singing our favorite Spanish vowels videos!

Spanish vowels videosSpanish vowels videos

This is the way Pinky learns; smiling!

Love that little face!

  • Las vocales
    Video Educativo de las Vocales from El elegido mano de piedra

 

  • With this video you can learn each vowel sound.
    Las vocales from Cantando aprendo a hablar

         

        • This video shows examples for each vowel
          Las vocales nino de papel

         

        • La marcha de las vocales. I love this song!
          La marcha de las vocales

         

        • This song has English captions.
          Video Las vocales from OnlinefreeSpanish

         

        • This is a special one: With the vowels you can praise Jesus!
          Las vocales: Canto Nino

         

        Have a fun Monday singing the Spanish vowels!!!

         

        Linking to:

        Montessori MondayCreative Kids Culture Blog Hop

        3 comments:

        Anonymous said...

        Cute videos! My favorite from "Cantando Aprendo Hablar" is the Hipopotomo song, not about vowels, just really cute! I would love if you would like up with Creative Kids Cultural Blog Hop, all about teaching kids culture and language - http://toddlefast.blogspot.com/2013/09/creative-kids-cultural-blog-hop-8.html

        Anonymous said...

        test

        Airamty said...

        @Yogamama Thanks so much for the comment! I just checked out the Hipopotamo song and it's very catchy...I think my daughter would love it! I just linked up!

        Post a Comment

        Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

        Template by:
        Free Blog Templates