Thanks to Pinterest, I got excited about making some wonderful and beautiful Bento lunches for Pinky. Well, that didn’t go well! One day she came back from school….I asked her why she didn’t eat her lunch….and then she said it! Mommy I don’t like when you do faces and stuff with my food.
Oh no!!!! I thought she would love it!!!….
Well, the thing is that I wanted to do small things for her to remember how much I love her and think about her….
Then, I decided to make a few drawing on afternoon snack paper bag…..just a few!
The thing is that afternoon she came back home with such a huge smile……She definitely L.O.V.E I.T!!!
Ever since then, I am getting crazy having fun making sweet designs on her paper bag.
The result: no more boring brown paper bags for snack and a huge smile on Pinky’s face when she comes back home!
BTW, the teachers love it, too!
Some of the paper bags in the pictures are wrinkle because she brought them home because she loved them. THE biggest photo are the bags for this week!
Here are a few other ideas over the internet which I am going to try for sure! Sorry, no more Bento at this house!
- Printed paper bags- here from Perfectly Imperfect. Cute!
- I am thinking about doing something fun like this for Halloween using construction paper cut out or Stickers from the Dollar store. Here.
- For Christmas time; drawing Christmas lights….so cute. from Red ted art.
- For Thanksgiving…I can do this turkey!
What else can I do for making lunch/snack time fun? Ideas,please!
Linking to:





















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...