Puerto Rico has been so nice even with the unspected hurricane visit. It happened just hours before my little princess birthday party. Can you believe this? I expended more than two weeks organizing the perfect party with a castle bouncing house and a pool...great! However, we had a cloudy day with a strong rain in the middle of the celebration. Lets say this was spectacular! all the kids having a blast under the rain, too. EVerybody passing tru the road were in atonishment.....we were having a party just before the storm. Thanks God, we had a great time, my baby enjoyed her celebration and everybody made it to their homes safely. I will post some photos later, as soon as I get back home since I am writing this with my Kindle (I am missing my beloved internet and computer access). In the meantime, we still have one more week to rest and enjoy the family. For our friends on Irene path, we wish you a safe time.
Take care my friends
Friday, August 26, 2011
We are loving our vacations
Posted by AiramtyLabels: Puert Rico
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...