Oops! I think someone fell asleep and forgot to post about our Elfie mischief last night.
Well, this morning Pinky woke up early (OMG! On Saturday!!!) just to look for her new beloved friend Elfie Elizabeth. She went to my bedroom, very excited, and said: Mommy, mommy…I am sorry for waking you up but I want to show you what Elfie did last night! (Ahhh! too cute!)
HAHAHA….she didn’t realize her nose was red! She loved it! Well, which little girl doesn’t like to wear make up, even if it’s on your nose? hahaha
Elfie with a toilet paper Rudolph she made, the red lipstick, a little note for Pinky telling her to see herself at the mirror and a mini Rudolph book she was reading.
Yes, I made the little tiny book. (Don’t tell Pinky!) We read it using a magnifying glass. LOL
Another day gone!!!!
HAHAHA I think I’ve lost track!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...