The night before last, Elfie went to the North Pole kind of sad because Pinky’s lack of listening to mommy and daddy. Most of the time, Pinky is a very well behaved kid. However, that day her wonderful manners weren’t around. I think she was way too excited about her upcoming ballet rehearsal and recital plus didn’t sleep well the nights before. Well, she was not caring about Elfie watching her so the next day Elfie wasn’t around. During the day, honestly, she didn’t care about Elfie but at night she asked me if Elfie will be home the next morning.
The next morning, Elfie reappeared, locked outside the balcony door holding a tiny note saying: Santa was sand and so am I. We love you! Inside she wrote: “Pinky” I came back hoping that you will listen to mommy and daddy. Love, Elfie.
Pinky was happy for having Elfie back and laughing because somehow Elfie got locked out of the house.
Linking to:




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...