Friday, December 14, 2012

The elf on the shelf (Fishing)

photo

This was an easy one and funny. Let me explain! Pinky woke up this morning, went to our bedroom complaining that she was needing to use the bathroom but Elfie was in there fishing! LOL…She was worried about sitting on the toilet. Ahhhh!

photo elf fishing

Easy???: Elfie’s chair is an empty toilet roll I cut in half (vertically) and rolled that half inside the tube making a mini chair that holds Elfie really well on position. The fishing rod is a pencil that I passed between Elfie’s legs into the “toilet paper tube chair”. On the other side of the pencil I added a long piece of tape (Pinky told me that Elfie loves to play with my tape…lol) and attached is one of Pinky’s toy worms. Since I do this before going to bed, putting goldfish cracker inside the toilet won’t do it until the morning. I just added a few crackers next to Elfie and that’s it!

Can you see now how easy??? 

Linking to:

Ultimate Elf on the Shelf Link Party

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates