Saturday, June 19, 2010

Art with ice

What am I doing today? (For the record, it was May 30, 2010; just writing late)

The fact is: Pinky loves to “paint”. This is the way she uses to call everything in relationship with art. Also, my nephew K is visiting and he’s getting so exiting about all the crazy stuff I have for Pinky. So, I have two hyper kids, bored in a hot afternoon and we’re living in an apartment. Crazy?….oh yeah!!

First, I thought what to do with the 7 yrs old boy. Maybe, help me to organize the activity?. Oh yes!!!, they love to feel useful and in charge of the youngest child. Therefore, we have to make some colorful cold ice to paint and he can do it. We took the ice tray, filled up with water, put two food colors drops inside, mixed and, then, inside the freezer. He was so happy and exited for all his help!

Viaje Crayola 576 Viaje Crayola 578

“Did you see that, Grandma? I did it all by myself!”

In the meantime, we sang, played, read and wait for the great moment.

So, after all this, lets paint!!!

Viaje Crayola 601Viaje Crayola 604 Viaje Crayola 605Viaje Crayola 606

Maybe, too cold and too messy, but they had a blast!!!

It was a great afternoon.

This is Life!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates