Welcome to Aloha Friday!
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that people take it easy and look forward to the weekend (Great, yes?). So, we take it easy on Friday blog posts by sticking to just one quick question that surfers-by can answer with just a quick response themselves.
Here’s my question:
If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?
Here’s my answer:
I would love to pass on all my best traits to my baby, but if I have to select only one; I think it will be: PERSISTENCE. Times can be hard sometimes but you have to keep trying!
Happy Friday and wonderful Father’s weekend!
Please check on these other places for more about Aloha Friday!




















2 comments:
I would love to pass on my love of cooking. It can be such a stress reliever for me and a great boost to your confidence!
my ability to make everone feel special and i can talk to anyone!!(compassion for all people!)Aloha
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...