Sunday, June 6, 2010

Colorful Tray

Here is a mix of sensory activity and color learning. As soon as Pinky saw the tub, she got so excited and ready to star touching and having fun. For the sensory tub I used some white rice, black beans and orange popcorn (or is it yellow?)….ok I got confused about this one! Never mind; and I filled up with some colorful dinosaur stickers, buttons, letters, counting coins, and everything with color and kid safe. Here is what we got: A child interesting, full and diverse tub…ready to touch and get messy.

clip_image002

Here is the tray: one dollar at Dollar Tree store and with different dinosaurs’ colors so she can sort the objects in the tub. I didn’t have black, white and orange stickers, so everything with those colors went in the center of the tray.

clip_image004

Pinky in action….

clip_image006

Learning in progress…

clip_image008

We did some different things with this activity; here are some examples: sort by color, counting, shapes, textures (sensory), letters, and just a mommy and baby fun moment.

clip_image010

clip_image011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates