Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas activities

Some of the activities we are still doing from Christmas! Can you tell that I love Christmas….

The tale of Christmas Homemade Book- from Musings of me!

Marlee 29-30 mo 037Marlee 29-30 mo 040Marlee 29-30 mo 039Marlee 29-30 mo 044

On the last one, mommy got confused and told her that’s a Head instead of Heart….there is she making fun of mommy! lol

Matching Christmas Picture Cards with objects

Marlee 29-30 mo 046Marlee 29-30 mo 056Marlee 29-30 mo 057Marlee 29-30 mo 058Marlee 29-30 mo 060 Marlee 29-30 mo 061 Marlee 29-30 mo 062 Marlee 29-30 mo 048Marlee 29-30 mo 049 Marlee 29-30 mo 050Marlee 29-30 mo 072 Marlee 29-30 mo 073Marlee 29-30 mo 065Marlee 29-30 mo 066Marlee 29-30 mo 068Marlee 29-30 mo 069  Marlee 29-30 mo 063Marlee 29-30 mo 070Marlee 29-30 mo 077

Counting! She loved these because they stick everywhere!

Marlee 29-30 mo 148Marlee 29-30 mo 152  Marlee 29-30 mo 169

Poem!- Idea and poem taking from My Montessori Journey, here!

Marlee 29-30 mo 096Marlee 29-30 mo 102 

Color- Red- we were practicing with a photo album I prepared a loooong time ago (Just look for photos on Google about red objects, send them to Walgreens, Target or other and put in a small photo album. In one page I put the photo and in the next a red construction paper with the words), and some red objects to play.    

Marlee 29-30 mo 112Marlee 29-30 mo 107Marlee 29-30 mo 108Marlee 29-30 mo 109Marlee 29-30 mo 110 Marlee 29-30 mo 111Marlee 29-30 mo 105Marlee 29-30 mo 106 Marlee 29-30 mo 119

We also played, pretended, shared (king of!), and strike a pose!

Marlee 29-30 mo 126Marlee 29-30 mo 005 Marlee 29-30 mo 124Marlee 29-30 mo 020Marlee 29-30 mo 190   

Wonderful days! So sad that Christmas is over but we HAVE to move on…Winter there we go!

4 comments:

Ewa said...

I like very much your red colour book idea + all the pretend play. We are planning to do the one to one matching but with animals. I can't wait to see your winter activities. Hugs from Poland

Ewa said...

I like very much your red colour book idea + all the pretend play. We are planning to do the one to one matching but with animals. I can't wait to see your winter activities. Hugs from Poland

Laura said...

Following you from the Welcome Weekend Blog Hop!

Laura
www.agoddessoffrugality.blogspot.com

(Single)Mommy said...

I'm a new follower from the blog hops! Come check out my blog for some more fun activities to do I'd love a follow back :)

http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates