Here are some awesome rhymning cards! They are from The daycare resource connection.
http://www.daycareresource.com/pocketchartgamerhymingwords.html
I was reading about Pre-reading activities to do with Pinky and got with a post from My Montessori Journey about this theme. It really gave me a good idea of thins I can do, some of them I was doing already without knowing exactly what I was able to get with them. Therefore, I am trying to put together a Pre-reading station with: Going togethers, Uppercase and lowercase letters matching, Opposites, Whole and half objects, and Rhyming worlds, Sequencing cards (everything that let her to go from left to right). Also, I am trying to complete my DIY Sandletters I had been doing since May last year (I know, maybe was better to buy them, but I have the material already and with my upcoming surgery and lack of movility, I'll be able to focus on them, maybe!).
If you want to read about the Pre-reading process here is the link with an excellent explanation of the process following a Montessori method by My Montessori Journey. She divides it from part 1 to part 3....For know I am just focusing on part one!
So, I won't be able to post as often as I would like to do it because my surgery process and recovering...had one a few months ago and now I am a little bit afraid of the process...hope the pain this time will be none!....and I get to recover very fast...
Take care ladies and lots of blessings!





















2 comments:
Thanks so much for sharing the link! Kerri
Hi
I hope everything is all right. I realy miss your posts but I also know that you have more important things to take care of. Just stopped by to say I keep my fingers crossed for your surgery and hope you will recover soon. Hugs.
Ewa
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...