More than a month ago, I won (I am so HAPPY) a giveaway at The activity Mom blog for a Time for Tots-The shapes learning kit! I was soooooo amazed when I received the email letting me know I have won. Since, after that I had a very busy and hard time, I didn’t have the time to do a post about the Excellent Kit!

I am so sorry about the late post, because Nicole (The activity Mom) was so efficient with the shipping…..I got the product in less than a week and everything came inside a folder with instructions for everyone of the activities and games (VERY ORGANIZED).
So, last Tuesday I got the opportunity to fall in love with this kit when I had to travel to New York with my Hyper Toddler for my Pre-operatory check out! (Yes, I am having another surgery in a few days).
I was running late to take the train just had to grab the folder and put it inside my purse. (Easy and fast!)
While we were waiting for the nurses and doctors, we had a BLAST playing and learning at the same time just with a activities!
First, we tried the Triangles/Not triangles activity! It comes already with a laminated sheet and some foam shapes to do the activity. (Sorry, I don’t have a pic of this one)
Second, we played sorting some shaped objects with their cards. There are 6 shape cards with 12 objects to match. This is great because she could match her shapes with real objects!
While we were waiting for a nurse in her office (Took a very long time), we played another game! This one consisted of rolling a cube with shapes on it and select that shapes form a pile and put it on your card. This one had 4 cards sheets so mommy had the opportunity to play, too! Good for learning how to have turns and review your shapes. Also, with you can make it a little challenge if you have to select your shapes by colors.
Selecting her shape from the pile. Learning how to roll a small dice carefully!
Here’s when Pinky was putting the last shape! She won and was so happy!
Another activity which was new for Pinky was learning her 3D shapes. We didn’t have any of those shapes….now we have them! The activity comes with 7 different shapes plus a laminated sheet with pictures to match each 3D shape. She was so into those 3D shapes learning their names.
Furthermore, there is another activity which consist of small homemade shape books with different shaped objects to paste on each page. We played with them but couldn’t glue them since mommy forgot the glue…..(as the crayons, too!…ok…I don’t carry glue on my purse, just scissors, markers, pens, crayons, something paint, paper) lol….Mary Poppins! jajaja
If you want to save time and have a really well prepared activity to do with your kids, go and check Time for Tots because they have LOTS of other learning kits!
I am very happy with mine and I’ll be looking to order another. Pinky really loved it, I can tell you because since that day she has been practicing her shapes every single day! That day, at my appointment check out you couldn’t imagine there was a toddler around. She was so happy playing!
Here are some photos from our trip to NY….
Riding on the train! Chagga, chagga, chooo, choo! @Penn Station with the Christmas tree!
Still looking at the Christmas tree because there’s a train around it! She LOVES trains!
Taxi!!!
Blessings and please check Time for tots…..also Like their Facebook page and let them know My little princess world sent you! They have excellent promotions and free printables!





















5 comments:
Hi, I am your newest folower. Would love for you to stop by and check out my blogs.
http://lovinglifeasacouponer.blogspot.com
http://celebratinghomewithcarolyn.blogspot.com
Loved going thru ur wonderful blog ...
- Smita
www.littlefoodjunction.blogspot.com
(fun food ideas for little ones )
I'm so sorry to hear that you need to go under another surgery I just hope everything going to be ok. Keep my fingers crossed.
So glad she had fun learning with this kit! =) Thank you for helping us spread the word about Time for Tots!
We love Time for Tots too! So much fun! Kerri
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...