Friday, January 7, 2011

Daddy and Princess time!

This week Pinky had lots of fun with her beloved dada! They love to have their own games, which mommy can’t get a part in them. They get crazy playing some kind of gymnastic activities, their favorite one: stand up on dada’s shoulders! You can hear them laughing and Pinky screaming: I am TALL! So far she complains that she can’t reach the ceiling!

Marlee 29-30 mo 136 Marlee 29-30 mo 139 Marlee 29-30 mo 172Marlee 29-30 mo 174I think she’s happy!

Also, we had our FIRST 2011 Family Dinner!

Marlee 29-30 mo 141

 

Finally, Daddy and Pinky went for their fun walk and visit their cousins! This is an activity that they Enjoy to have together…and mammy can get some quiet time for herself! yupiiiii!

    Marlee 29-30 mo 178 Marlee 29-30 mo 179

Are you ready, dada? I’m ready!!

Marlee 29-30 mo 180

Bye bye, mommy!

Marlee 29-30 mo 184

OMG!! I can’t believe it, I am free!!! (mommy thinking)

 

Here is your bonus! That’s dada with his computer and something hairy on his chest! Marlee 29-30 mo 187

What is that????? Want a close up?

Marlee 29-30 mo 188  oooppppsss!!! Someone felt asleep smelling her beloved daddy!

 

This was Daddy and Princess week!

We are linking to Daddy’s time Friday at Welcome! My tot learning time! If you have a daddy’s time to share go and link it up, too! We are waiting to see it

Blessings!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hi!

Following from the weekend blog hop! Great to meet you. Hope you'll stop by my blog and consider following me back! Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Jill

Patricia said...

Hi, I'm so happy you linked up. I love the gimnastics and the walk with daddy. You have made such a sweet post. Daddy must be very proud.Kisses from your bloggy friend.

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates