I am so exciiiiiiittttteeeeedddd about a great surprise I got a few days ago from our friend Natasa at Leptir- A Montessori Blog!! She has granted us with a new award: Tu blog me encanta!!
Thanks so very much, it really made my day! Go and check her blog; is one of my FAVORITE ones…those ones I have to check and see what’s new all the time…I enjoy looking for her great Montessori ideas to do with my Pinky.
Since I just can pick up 10 blogs from all the ones that I love, here are the ten “encantadores” ones:
- The work plan
- Baby brainstorm
- Welcome! My tot learning time
- Wczesna Edukacja czyli Antka i Kuby świata odkrywanie
- Lawteedah
- Early learning with Martha and Eaton
- Elle Belle’s bows
- Shannon’s Tot school
- Owens family
- Tot play: A learning journey
Go and check these fun-tastic blogs!!!
Blessings @}~




















5 comments:
My dear blogging friend
Thank You so much for this lovely award. It made my day ;-) I'm particularly honored to be listed with so many fantastic bloggers ;-)
Love reading your blog and observing each step you take with Pinky on the bumpy road to independence. Your blog is a great source of inspiration and positive energy;-) Thank you once again. Have a beautiful week ;-
Ewa
I am so glad that I cheer you up :-)
Enjoy
Thanks for the award. Also, I really like the suggestion you left on my blog to make a hopscotch board out of tape. What a great idea!
Thank you so much for that award!! It's really nice that you consider my blog meaningful in some way. I love to share with what I can, but recently with my new little one it's getting harder to blog on time. I do my best though!!
Thank you again!
Marta
Thanks so much for sharing with me!! You deserve the award! I always find so much inspiration from you!
Kerri
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...