I am in LOVE with the Montessori method (ok, I said it!)…and all those beautiful resources out there…but what I don’t like are the prices…
I think about the price and if I really need it with just one kid to teach and enrolled to start “preschool” full time five days a week on September (so sad about this but mommy needs to take care of her unfinished career). In the meantime, I just want to try the “idea” behind these resources, so I have to come with our own educational, sort of Montessori “toys”.
Here are our beads from a Dollar tree store necklace. I just counted and cut! I think they served their purpose.
Love it!




















1 comments:
You are very creative ;-) Price is the big disadvantage but Montessori is not only about specially designed equipment therefore I like very much that you try to use those genius ideas behind the theory. I do this a lot, I even constructed my recycled pink tower, lol, but it serves its purpose. The love and thoughtful parent are the key to success of every child. Keep my fingers crossed for your career.
Warm hugs from Poland
Ewa
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...