Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lets share our Christmas Tree

I LOVE Christmas Trees and how people get very enthusiastic decorating them!!! They bring family members together and memories to share and last. Our Christmas tree was a pretty tiny small one….with none expensive decorations and nothing fancy….just some Christmas erasers as ornaments (safe with a toddler), some tiny ornaments, some bows, a garland, and handmade ornaments we did this year….However, was our special littler Christmas tree….the one that light up our family nights!

Since, I LOVE Christmas trees, here are some I shoot while we were on our road trip for daddy’s interviews….

Thanksgiving, MA, MD 011 Thanksgiving, MA, MD 014

She is a Ballerina!

Thanksgiving, MA, MD 148Hyatt Regency Cambridge, MA

Thanksgiving, MA, MD 347 Hilton Baltimore Maryland

Interviews trip..28-29mo 009Holiday INN Express Maryland

Interviews trip..28-29mo 051Service Area Delaware- Poinsettias

Interviews trip..28-29mo 073Doubletree Hotel Boston-Downtown

Interviews trip..28-29mo 151 The Fairfax at Embassy Row Washington, DC

Marlee 28-29 mo 064Our Friends Christmas tree

And we took a picture with the US Capitol Christmas tree which is on my cell phone since my camera’s battery past away!!!

Lets share our Christmas trees creations!!!….Link yours so everyone can enjoy it!



2 comments:

Jenny Morris said...

Those are some very pretty trees!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Airamty said...

Thanks so much for linking up your cute Christmas tree....I loved it! Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates