Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I am still around!!!

I’ve been MIA but things are a little bit crazy around….However, I tried to catch up reading my favorite blogs posts!!!

On these weeks:

  • I was continuing my therapies (they’re going great!),
  • We were looking for Pinky’s preschool (it was really a hard one but we found a good program so she is officially starting school in September….and she is thrilled about this),
  • We are looking for a new apartment to move (hubby is starting his Fellowship and we have to move to another state….not an exciting event for me. I don’t like to move and I don’t get easily adapted to new places).
  • I am trying to study for my med test…..this is really difficult….maybe the hardest one….It has been 5 years since I graduated from Med School…..and I still have to take the first test….one that I was suppose to take around 2002- 2003…Ufff…..I don’t know how I am going to do this but I have to! Maybe the hardest thing is to start!

In the meantime, Pinky and I are really happy with the better weather. I survived winter and now I am trying to survive my Spring allergies…but I am loving the sunny days!

We are just having fun mornings blowing bubbles, running around, hunting for eggs, playing with water and learning something new on the way…

Marlee 32-33 mo 231Blessings and see everyone around!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates