After our long weeks with the Dinosaur unit, mommy was so tired and bored of the same but the little Pinky was not on the same path. She was still hungry for more learning about these amazing creatures. Therefore, I came with my last resources, thanks to Pinterest of course: Dinosaurs made with pine cleaners. I found them here. The post is in Spanish but it has Google translation application available. As for the T-rex and Pteranodon, I just followed the same rolling principle and my imagination. Sorry about that~! My Apatosaurus wasn’t as cute as the one in the tutorial but I still think it is cute.
Aren’t they cute????
Pinky loved it!. She grabbed them as soon as I finished the assembly. Unfortunately, they didn’t last for so long in Pinky’s hands.
At least, I can reuse the pine cleaners and she had a fun time pretending different voices, roles, situations and sensorial stimulation while playing with them.
Awww! We love Dinosaurs…..they are really fun!
Found it on Pinterest…and we DID IT!!!
What else did you find at Pinterest and you had fun doing it???
Linking to:





















2 comments:
Great and very Neat. my daughter loves making rabbits from pipe cleaners. Would definitely try these too! Thanks for linking up at Kids Co Op
I love these! I featured them on my blog today:
http://trainupachildlearnaswego.blogspot.com/2012/04/weekly-kids-co-op-playdate-come-and.html
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...