Friday, September 17, 2010

Pinky is officially 2 years old!!!

Last July 22, our princess turned two years old….just one day after my hip surgery. I couldn’t celebrate with her that day, just sing thousands of times the Happy Birthday song by phone. However, we were celebrating with her since one week before.

Happy Birthday my love!!!

I cannot express how much I feel for my little princess. I think any other mom feels the same way I feel when they look at their babies. Is a kind of love, magical, hopeful, peaceful, an humungous feeling that gets inside your body, mind and soul.

Just looking at her when she is sleeping, when she’s talking, dancing, “reading”, playing or interacting with other people, makes me feel so blessed. And now, she is two years old!!!! Time past too fast. I had a baby in 2008 and today I have a BIG girl….moving all around the place, dancing, talking and expressing herself….

God bless you always, princess!!!

Marlee's 27-28 jul 08 004I-phone pictures 061 I-phone pictures 108047 185Marlee 11-12 months 159 (2)  Marlee 11-12 months 446 Marlee 19-20 months 048 Operacion, cumpleanos Missy 003Operacion, cumpleanos Missy 004 Marlee 23-24 months 806 Marlee 23-24 months 818  Marlee 23-24 months 829 

WE LOVE YOU!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates