Here’s our Muffin tin Monday without the muffin tin. Since we’re near Halloween celebration, we did a Spooky Face and with the week time of shapes….My daughter love it! or maybe she was hungry, already? lol
We had: chicken flavored pasta; coleslaw salad (hair); pickles (eyes painted with blue food markers); plum tomato (nose); mozzarella cheese stick (ears and mouth).
About our shapes: hair (semi-circle); eyes (circles); nose (triangle); ears (squares with stars earrings); mouth (rectangle).
Ok….Pinky noticed the face, but I don’t think she realized about the shapes….she was really hungry……..!
I know how to use the folk, but It’s still hard…
Can you let me eat, mommy?
For more ideas for a fun lunch or meal, go and visit: Muffin Tin Monday!
Enjoy!!!




















1 comments:
Hi Airamty! Thanks for your comments! I posted the recipe for the pumpkin pancakes on the recipe page on my blog. Have a great day!
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...