Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba File Folder

Pinky is really onto Yo Gabba Gabba. She loves to sing, dance and learn with the characters. That’s why I tried to do a file folder for her where she has the opportunity to practice her colors, counting, shapes and others with her “friends”. I used Nick Jr. website to print out the characters. Here’s the link.


Furthermore, we are sharing our activity on ABC & 123, so we will be more than happy if you have the time and see what others are doing this week. There are wonderful ideas....



Marlee 22-23 mo 170


That’s how our file folder looks like.


I got the characters living places and use it to talk about the seasons. I will find some seasons clothes, animals, flowers, etc to use here. (As you can see I didn’t finish this one). For Pinky, it was just fine, lol. For the characters living background click here.


Marlee 22-23 mo 171


Here we have the characters to practice colors, manners words, dancing wheel, and a flower counting pocket to save our Spanish manners words.


Marlee 22-23 mo 172Marlee 22-23 mo 173


Our colorful funny shape faces and Spanish manner words to match. Click on the pick for downloading.


scan0004


Marlee 22-23 mo 174Marlee 22-23 mo 175


Funny shape faces!


Marlee 22-23 mo 176Marlee 22-23 mo 178


More funny faces!


Marlee 22-23 mo 179Marlee 22-23 mo 180


Counting flower and dancing spinner found here.


Marlee 22-23 mo 181


Patterning with Yo Gabba Gabba characters found here. Here’s the pattern I did (click on the pic) but for the other characters to continue the pattern you will need to download them from Nick Jr.’s page. Sorry about that!


The blank pattern sheet I found it at Childcareland.com


scan0003


And here’s Pinky in action:


Marlee 22-23 mo 211 Marlee 22-23 mo 213 Marlee 22-23 mo 196Marlee 22-23 mo 187 Marlee 22-23 mo 192







Marlee 22-23 mo 197 Marlee 22-23 mo 204 Marlee 22-23 mo 205 Marlee 22-23 mo 208


So have fun and…….SEE YOU LATER, BYE BYE!

2 comments:

Ewa said...

Hi
Your folders are very resourceful and attractive for a tot. I like your blog and now I'm following it. I've got a question. How old was Pinky when you presented her with the folder?. If you have a minute to spare I invite you to visit my blog. Love from Poland

Airamty said...

Hi Ewa! Thanks so much for your lovely comment! When I did this folder Pinky was 22 months old. She was in love with those characters. Blessings!

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates