Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Why am I following my own blog?

Oh no….this was really funny, at least for me….lol

I just press a button on another’s person blog and now I am following my own….jajaja…..Now I have to figure out how to stop doing such a crazy thing lol…Ok that’s me…always searching on internet and accepting almost everything without reading….lol

This remind me how I got my crock-pot or slow cooker….It was at that time that I found about FREECYCLE…(I love it by the way, but sometimes I am acting out with it)…..

Freecycle is a Yahoo group where people post things they don’t need anymore and still have some use in them….so others can get them, and like this we recycle instead of accumulate more garbage on our world….also if someone is in need of an article, they posted as wanted. If a person have it they can communicate and arrange the pick up details. “Pretty good, eh”?

So, when I found this place I got crazier, lol!

I was checking my email for new posts on freecycle every minute and accepting things and things and things. So one day somebody posted a paper shredder (I can be honest, I didn’t needed but I always wanted to have one and shred lots of papers and play- “yeah, I know, crazy?) and there I were ready to accepted. When I went to the place for picking it up (went twice, since the first time the lady wasn’t there- “persistent or acting like a kid on Christmas presents time?”) the lady was moving for a smaller apartment and asked me if I needed a CROCKPOT. “A what????, I thought. Ok….what did I do?….I told her: “Oh thanks, I always wanted one and I was looking for one just know…” I know….I am crazy for FREE stuff, even if I don’t know what are they…lol…So…she gave me the Crockpot (I was relieved to see what was it about) and went more than happy to my home with my paper shredder and crock-pot that I got for FREE.

What did I do with them?…just saved the shredder in my closet…. -used one time to shred lots of paper and play with my daughter inside a box (yeah, a BIG mess, but it was fun) and the crock-pot went to a corner in the kitchen and….I didn’t get enough interest to find how to used after more than 6 months later….now I feel so happy for have it…..I learned to do some tasty dishes with it….

So that’s my story of how I get so easy into troubles….but it’s FUN!!

Blessings!

And I’ll be following you and myself…. lol….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates