Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WW- Last fun-time before surgery!

Marlee 30-31 mo 178

Marlee 30-31 mo 161Marlee 30-31 mo 184Marlee 30-31 mo 167 Marlee 30-31 mo 177 

This is me….hours before my Total Hip Replacement….just having some fun on the snow with my sister and princess at 2:30 am……oh yes!

So…at 6:30am I had to wake up, get ready, catch the train and be at the hospital’s admission department before 8:30am….Did I make it on-time?……Oh nooo!!!!

It was crazy outside in the morning, the trains were delayed, I couldn’t drive my car on the snow to the train station, so I had to walk my way thru the snow and cold….maybe 15 mins walking….for me….with snow, ice, cold, wind, it was like half an hour (lol). Ok….I made it around 10:30am….just to go back to the doctors office, get new x-rays, get back to the hospital, and didn’t have time to think about my up coming surgery, since the doctor and everybody were waiting for me for a long time….

What happened after my surgery and all the fabulous things that have been happening to us on this New Year are thoughtful experiences for new posts…

Thanks to everybody for following us and for still writing your comments after all this time Missing In Action; especially to Ewa for such a beautiful and warm message! Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates