Well, we do!!!
These are Pinky’s two favorite ones, so… why not to put them together?
We just needed some bubble liquid, bubbles wands and food coloring or paint….Our bubble solution needed some help because I added too much paint…I just added more baby Johnsons shampoo and some Karo light corn syrup to the mix until I could make bubbles again..(I didn’t have any measures at the moment) ;D
She really LOVES to go outside….paint is a plus!!! For this activity we just used our bubbles wands as painting brushes….and whenever we wanted to play with bubbles we blow…..two activities on one!!!
Plus, she always find something interesting….like an ant walking over her masterpiece!!!!!
Plus she learned how to walk with sandals and feel dirt on your feet…(this is new for Pinky and she was not happy about it….or maybe she was confuse about the new sensation????…Love her face and how she is avoiding to touch the floor….lol…!!!!
Here are some interesting links and the history behind BUBBLES!
Check out how others are playing:























2 comments:
This looks fun. How lovely to be creative outside in the sunshine :)
So cute! I need to get out to do art. We tend to stay inside. Outside seems much more appropriate. Thanks for sharing at art4littlehands.com
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...