Friday, June 10, 2011

Puddles!!!

Pinky LOVES the rain but puddles are her favorites! However, which kid doesn’t likes puddles??….they are fun and messy!!! This is really a free toy!

A few days ago we had a truly Spring weather with rain, puddles and a nice temperature!!! And there was Pinky: begging mommy to go outside and play with that HUGE puddle on our parking lot….or it was almost a Lake???

Here is how Pinky plays:

Marlee 35-36 mo 081 Marlee 35-36 mo 082 Marlee 35-36 mo 083 Marlee 35-36 mo 084 Marlee 35-36 mo 085 Marlee 35-36 mo 080

Fun????

It reminds me when I was a kid and my siblings and I where so happy whenever it rained so we could go outside and get ALL wet!!!! It is a PRICELESS memory….!!!

Do we need video games??????   I don’t think so!

Linking to:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates