Monday, June 6, 2011

Montessori Monday- Hawaii (Part 3)

Here’s the last post of our Hawaii theme. It was a fun unit, and a great welcome to the GOOD weather.

Sensorial- Sorting (This one was a HIT!!!), pincer grasp, clothes pins

 Marlee 34-35 mo 037Marlee 34-35 mo 066Marlee 35-36 mo 066Marlee 35-36 mo 065Marlee 34-35 mo 181Marlee 34-35 mo 103Marlee 34-35 mo 105  

Practical life- Tonging

 Marlee 35-36 mo 287Marlee 35-36 mo 292Marlee 35-36 mo 293

Math-Sensorial- Sequencing (needed a lil bit of help from mommy since she was getting frustrated whenever the pieces didn’t stay straight), Counting

Marlee 35-36 mo 149Marlee 35-36 mo 150Marlee 34-35 mo 113Marlee 34-35 mo 117 

Art- Pinky loves to paint or do crafts so these are a must-have-it activity!

Marlee 35-36 mo 197 Marlee 35-36 mo 196Marlee 35-36 mo 193Marlee 35-36 mo 037

Language- coping her name, writing lines, going-together cards

Marlee 35-36 mo 143Marlee 35-36 mo 006Marlee 35-36 mo 007Marlee 34-35 mo 124Marlee 34-35 mo 129Marlee 34-35 mo 141Marlee 34-35 mo 148

Science- matching Hawaii’s flowers using a magnifying glass. These are from Early learning with Martha and Eaton.

Marlee 35-36 mo 027 Marlee 35-36 mo 015Marlee 35-36 mo 016   

Once again, this was a Super-duper fun unit!!!

Linking to:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far, we are organizing our stuffs inside boxes and the apartment is a huge mess…..We are moving in a few days and, although, I am so happy for the new place (with 3 playgrounds on-walking distance an a great balcony for our mommy-daughter time and future flowers-vegetables pots) I hate all the moving process. In the meantime, we have been collecting leaves (all kind of shapes and sizes) and learning about birds, flowers, gardens. I’m hoping to post anytime soon!

7 comments:

My Oatmeal Kisses said...

I can't believe I've never seen your blog before! You are amazing! I can't wait to follow! I also can't wait to do a Hawaii theme, perfect for the summer. Wow is all I can say when I see all of your amazing sensory activities.

Marta said...

Airamty,
You are so clever mama! It's amazing how you changed my activity! I love it. Would you lease share with me these small pictures of flowers? It would save me some time. How old is Pinky now? You are doing so many interesting activities with her!

xoxo from Hawaii
Marta

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so adorable. I love seeing her smiling face as she does her work. She's really doing amazing things! Thanks for sharing. I hope you have a wonderful week.

Airamty said...

@ My oatmeal kisses- Thanks so much for such a nice comment and the follow. Hawaii is so fun...Hoping to go there anytime soon.

@ Martha- Thanks to you for sharing your wonderful work! Pinky is 34 months old...As she says....she's a big girl! lol

@ My montessori moments- Thanks so much!! She is in love with the camera and if I forget about it, she makes sure to remind me...lol..Have a great week, too!

Nicole said...

What a great week - love all the pictures. Thanks for linking to Montessori Monday, and hope your move went smoothly!

Patricia said...

I'm trying a hawai theme soon. Love it.

inspiredmontessori said...

What a lucky little girl! Thanks for following me!

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates