Sunday, June 12, 2011

Is this messy enough?

Marlee 35-36 mo 207

Everything started as an innocent art activity with some shaving cream, paint and some toys, objects and brushes to explore and create!!!

Marlee 35-36 mo 200Marlee 35-36 mo 198Marlee 35-36 mo 199 

So far, fun and still clean…..

Marlee 35-36 mo 201Marlee 35-36 mo 205 

But then…..something got a little bit WILD after mommy left!!!!

Marlee 35-36 mo 206Marlee 35-36 mo 208

Pinky had fun and mommy got a prize for being so brave:

Marlee 35-36 mo 209

Shaving cream and paint all over the floor, curtain (which I don’t know how got on the floor) and also on the dinning table, Pinky’s desk, chairs….and tv….

Not bad for: “Oh mommy, thank you…this is fun…I love it…we’re best friends!”

2 comments:

danielle @ RLR said...

How fun! Although I am SO not a fan of cleaning up the messy afterwards...

...danielle

Mrs. Mandy said...

I need to try this with my 27 month old she'd love it! I am now following you on GFC!

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates