Saturday, June 18, 2011

Color scavenger hunt with the camera

Sometimes when we are bored, we just take the camera and started to play and discover with it…..Pinky loves the camera as much as I do!!!! Hey….it is fun to see what we shoot….

At this time we where practicing our colors in Spanish….this way she is not just recognizing the color but she has to talk to me in Spanish (without forcing it, only have fun playing!) Also, she got to use mommy’s camera…

Mommy: Can you find something *color?

                    Podrias encontrar algo color……….?

 

*Purple- Violeta

Marlee 35-36 mo 300

*Red- Rojo/ Colorado

Marlee 35-36 mo 301

*Yellow- Amarillo

Marlee 35-36 mo 302

*Blue- Azul     (she was so happy because she got a pic of her toes…lol)

Marlee 35-36 mo 304

*Green- Verde   (here she amazed me, I didn’t think she would go to the window and shoot a pic of the trees….she said: oh mommy, I know…trees are green!) So cute!

Marlee 35-36 mo 307

*Pink- Rosa

Marlee 35-36 mo 308

*Back- Negro

Marlee 35-36 mo 310

*White- Blanco

Marlee 35-36 mo 311

*Orange- Anaranjado

Marlee 35-36 mo 315

*Brown- Marron

Marlee 35-36 mo 317

 

She got some pictures of mommy, too!!!

 

Marlee 35-36 mo 298Marlee 35-36 mo 296

 

Finally, mommy got a picture of her little Pinky!

Marlee 35-36 mo 322

I think I have a photographer here!!!

Activities with cameras are always a hit around here!!!!

2 comments:

Ewa said...

Great idea to teach/learn colors in foreign languages:-) Pinky you are a talented photographer

mtotowangu said...

hey, i love your daughter hair :) so cute. hope, my Son gn have the same hehe. greetings from Poland :)

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates