Pinky’s daddy is out of state, out of country and out of this part of the hemisphere…he’s at China! yupi!!-for him…and ugh!-for us.
So for keep him on date of what is going on with us, here’s our letter…phone calls are expensive and the trip is for more than a week! :{
Baby, I miss you like crazy.....even that most of the time you make me feel anxious and mad and really crazy…lol.....I love you!...hey....the princess just felt asleep as soon as we hang out the phone call...maybe she is feeling relax now that she talked to you....she is snoring..lol...It was so great to hear you an that you re fine.....How is China?....you have to tell me EVERYTHING!!!....did you go to a place already.....?....how was the trip...when did you arrive?...how is the hotel.....did you met somebody?..are you talking Chinese already?.....take LOTSSS/ PLENTY of pictures.....and don’t forget to buy me something nice…..ok…just have fun!
About our day... we went to sleep yesterday at 9:30...I think princess gets bored with me so she goes to sleep without any complains...and she woke up today at 10 30am.....GOODDDD!!!!....so she ate “cremita”...(hot cereal). Then she finished some of the things for Halloween and the letter H that I couldn't finish with her on October....ufff.. I’m so behind with her "school".....so she was learning about things that are orange...she finished painting them, glued them on an orange paper and we pasted on her bedroom door.....she was so excited....also she played putting cornflakes eyes to some monsters pictures....we used a color cornflakes so she could match with the different color monsters......she had fun with them but when I turned around, I caught her eating the cornflakes....lol....I told her that it was for the monsters and she said: No mommy, is mine....yummy!!! and gave that unique smile...don't worry I took a picture for you!.lol...
We didn't do too much today, just watch some cartoons....play silly games (we dressed up with her silly hats and your glasses....-took pics of that too!.... ;)
I was preparing something for Thanksgiving....so we can start doing it, and later take Christmas....she is loving Christmas so far....yesterday we went to the dollar store and she saw a stuffed Santa doll...and gave it a kiss and said: I love Santa!.....she likes Snowman, too!....so maybe this year I can take out our Christmas tree....I think she would love to decorate with me...-hopefully she won’t take them to play, later!!!
So now she is sleeping....I a going to organize her stuff....so we could do something tomorrow....
We miss you....!!!!...Did I tell you that yesterday night I was talking to mommy and she asked me for the phone...and said: Hi tata! Where's dada?.....For sure....she thinks that you are with mommy in that place that is called Puerto Rico....dito!!! tan inocente mi nena...!!!
Cuidate muchisisimo bebe! and enjoy a lot......don't talk too much....I love you! I love you...and princess more!
The cute little monster are from a great Halloween package that Alison from Oopsey-Daisy put together….It is AWESOME!!!…I still have some other activities we did…maybe later!
Blessings!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...