Tuesday, November 16, 2010

WW- Puerto Rico’s wonders

A long Wordless Wednesday! Just admiring some olds photos from our trip to my island, PR!

Arecibo, PR

El Yunque, PR

Fajardo, PR

Fajardo, PR (7 months)

Here’s my Puerto Rico!

Want more fun? Check out these great places I am linking to:

3 Princes and a Princess

My organized chaos

The life of Rylie...and Bryce, too!

Ramble Road (ramblings)

Blessings!

4 comments:

Little Hatchlings said...

These are beautiful pictures! I LOVE Puerto Rico! I went there back in 2001 and had such a wonderful time! Your daughter is a cutie too! Thanks for linking up with me!

Unknown said...

Oh, now I have to add Puerto Rico to my must see one day list- it's gorgeous as is your family. Thanks for sharing.

Crystal said...

What great shots! How beautiful is yor little girl
Happy WW!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates