Oh yeah…I love everything in relation with art….or maybe creativity is a best name…Maybe????
I used to draw…nothing fancy and never had the opportunity to officially study paint or take art classes….but it was my dream and still is…Take art classes is so fun, relax, lovely, creativity, joyful…..ok, I am getting melodramatic!!!
So, this is the story: I am a member of Swap-Bot and there was some swaps for coloring pages….theme: Thanksgiving…
The first one- Thanksgiving cornucopia coloring page (yes! just coloring). However, I am a kind of Not-on-duty artist and added some stuff to the coloring picture…..or maybe I was so relaxed….Here is my swap and let me know what do you think!! I would love to her your comments….
I added a quote of Melody Beatti:
“Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
In this one, I was just playing with my camera…and LOVE IT!!!
The second one- was a Thanksgiving coloring page…anything in relation…I had two swappers, so did two different coloring pages…..Here are the results!
Thanksgiving dinner!
I love this one! It inspire to share.
So, if you are looking for some relaxation therapies….just start coloring and let your creativity and imagination to flow!!!
Blessings!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...