We are in love with turkeys….and maybe because is a cute and easy craft to do with a toddler. So far, we have been doing some activities with them, like reviewing colors, shapes, counting, patterning, and just playing and enjoying them. Here are some of our treasures:
Our first craft: Paper plate Turkey…easy and fun! We used construction paper.
Paper roll turkey!
Pinky’s Friend came for a playdate and got into action, too!
Family picture turkeys! Saw this on a blog but can’t remember where (I’ll update ASAP!! this awesome blog: Ramblings of a crazy woman. There are also LOTS of other crafts and activities to do!
You can see how proud is she about her MASTERPIECE!!!
This activity was for finding three differences between both pictures; however, my toddler found that those pictures doesn’t have any problem and decided to do a color match with Fruit of the Loops cereal! At least, review her colors (English and Spanish)! Taken from Lawteedah blog!
All done! Turkey feathers color matching!
Oh God! Toddlers are UNIQUE and PERSISTENTS! On the back I printed out the same activity but with a cornucopia and she did the same….I tried to tell her about the differences and she said: No mommy, it’s this way! Ok….HER WAY! lol
Whenever we go outside Pinky wants to get all the leaves around…and…put them INSIDE my purse!!! can you believe…..when I need to take something from my OWN purse…I just take lots of leaves pieces….lol
So why not to do something for her so she can save her leaves…
A turkey with leaves feathers!!!
Just glued some leaves over a cereal box, let them dry with a book over them…the next day paste a foam circle over, and them the same as in any other Turkey…lol
Turkey colors matching with clothespins!
Concentration! And look at those cute little hands!
As you can see, we are running out of clothespins to match! lol
Shapes!!! Very inexpensive! Just trace your cutie hand on construction paper and have fun coloring!
Finally, the cutie behind scenes!!! My little Pinky!!! (clap, now!)
Fall is getting to an end!
Have fun, as we’re having!!!
Blessings!
*I still have to find some of the places were I found some activities! Update as soon as I get them!




















3 comments:
I love all of the pictures, and all of the turkeys too!
Following you and I hope you can follow me back. I've got a giveaway linky that's open all weekend and seven giveaways of my own at www.thingssentmyway.com.
following you back, great turkey ideas!
What cute pictures! My daughter would like some of these activities.
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...