I heard and read so many “great” things about Shutterfly, as a result, I got very interested about doing this year Christmas cards with them. The greatest thing is their compromise with an excellent product and the opportunity for bloggers to have 50 free Holidays cards!!! So, hurry up my friends…I bet your pictures, and mines are going to be the best present ever for families and friends.
He escuchado y leido tantas cosas buenas de Shutterfly que decidi investigar mas acerca de sus productos. Estube chequeando su website y tienen una variabilidad sobre tarjetas para Navidad que quiro hacer las mias este a~o con ellos. Lo mejor es el compromiso que tiene con la calidad de sus productos, ademas de darle la oportunidad a la comunidad de “blogger” para obtener 50 tarjetas navide~as gratis! Asi que esperan mis amigos, tomen esta oportunidad que les apuesto que mis fotos y las de ustedes quedaran espectacular este a~o!
This year is my daughter’s third Christmas! I can’t believe how fast she is growing. This year I want the most beautiful designs for my Holidays cards. I just look around and Shutterfly and for the Holiday cards you have 289 different cards to select. Their design are variable and cute. Here are some of my favorite ones:
Este a~o es la tercera Navidad de mi bebe! Aun no puedo creer lo rapido que ha crecido. Es por tal razon que deseo los dise~os mas bellos para mis tarjetas. Buscando en Shutterfly y sus Tarjetas de Dias Festivos encontre 289 dise~os diferentes para seleccionar. Los mismos son bien variados y adorables. Aqui estan mis favoritos:
Sage Snowflakes French Vintage Holiday Card


Snowy Berry Branch Holiday Card
(My favorite!!! I am picturing right now my beautiful daughter on this card. Look at that little bird, it is so cute!)
Esta es mi favorita! Ya veo a mi preciosa bebe en esta tarjeta. Ademas, ese pajarito is tan adorable!)
For Christmas cards you have 803 designs…..Can you imagine all the possibilities you have for your cards? I am imagining mines!!!! yohoo!!! You can select between folded or flat cards, from 0 photos to 3+, and card sizes 5x7, 4x8, 5x5. I love 5x7 for mines….good size, not too big, not too small, just right! Here are my favorites:
Para Tarjetas de Navidad hay 803 dise~os…Puedes imaginarte todas las posibilidades que tienen tus tarjetas? Yo estoy imaginandome las mias ahora mismo! yupi!!! Puedes seleccionar entre tarjetas dobles o sencillas, de 0 a mas de 3 fotos y tama~os de 5x7, 4x8, 5x5. A mi me encantan las 5x7 purs mr parece un tama~o adecuado, no muy grandes, ni peque~as, solo exacto. Aqui estan mis favoritas:

Traditional Damask Red Believe In Magic

Family MemoriesThree Kings Journey
For us, Hispanic people who love the Three Kings…here is a lovely one!!!
Para nosotros los hispanos quiene nos encantan los Tres Reyes Magos, aqui hay una tarjeta hermosa!!~
Spanish Cards!!! Tarjetas en Espa~ol!!!

Feliz Navidad 2010 Spanish Chic
Furthermore, I love to make calendars with our pictures and at Shutterfly calendars I found great layers. My favorite is Happy days (too cute). This would make the best gift ever for my husband this Christmas! He has to work long days and far away, so a calendar with our pictures is a way to remember us and relax while he is working.
Ademas, tiene dise~os bien bonitos para Calendarios. A mi me encantan pues asi mi esposo puede tenerlos en su oficina y sentir cerca a sus dos amores!
Finally, I love their Thank you cards. Check my favorite ones:
Finalmente, me encantan sus Tarjetas de Agradecimiento! Aqui estan mis favoritas:

Town Of Bethlehem Holiday Thank You 3x5 folded card

Pretty Poinsettia Print Holiday Thank You 3x5 folded card

Don’t wait too long! Christmas is almost around the corner!!! Check out Shutterfly and start having fun making your treasures!!!!
Amigo, no pierdas tiempo! Navidad esta a la vuelta de la esquina!!! Ve a Shutterfly y comienza a dise~ar los tesoros de este a~0 2010…
Blessings!
Disclaimer: These are my believes about Shutterfly and their products. Actually, I didn’t receive anything for writing this post.
Ojo: Estos son mis pensamientos acerca de Shutterfly y sus productos. No he recibido, actualmente, nada por escribir este mensaje.





















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...